Clear Medicine Group Weight Loss
Clear Medicine has a new, personalized, easy to follow, structured and closely guided weight loss program that keeps you progressing week to week and avoids the dreaded weight loss plateau. This group program is based on Dr. Turner ND’s books The Carb-Sensitivity Program and The Hormone Boost. (Prerequisite: The Hormone Diet Bootcamp 5-Week Course (I.e. This course must be completed before attending the weight loss course)
According to the latest research, about 96% of people tend to gain weight back – plus more – with the typical approach of cutting calories/exercising more. Clearly, this does not work and only leads to future weight gain and metabolic harm.
Our approach is simple, when you exercise less, we will help you to eat less; and when you exercise more, we will guide you on the best food options as you should eat more. Your dietary habits, how much you move and how much you exercise are inseparable. We want you to start living each day that starts with this question: How much am I going to move today? It is your answer that will determine your diet – daily.
Clear Medicine Group Weight Loss 5-Week Course
In our fun, interactive, motivating and supportive group setting, you will understand how to monitor your ENERGY, HUNGER CRAVINGS, and your FAT LOSS BIOMARKERS. You will then use the cutting edge, up to date information gained in the class sessions to learn how to adapt your plan to suit your results and how you feel. For instance, if you have increased hunger or cravings or decreased energy we may need to: increase protein, fiber or water-based foods; increase fat; increase starch and drop fat; increase fat and starch, or add snacks, etc. Overall you, right along with your group members, will become metabolic detectives together. And strictly monitoring your fat burning metabolism will also ensure you keep-up your weekly progress.
Clear Medicine Weight-loss Program has been designed and is presented in such a way as each class builds upon the next, which helps to avoid the pitfalls from typical diets. Our crucial focus is also on optimizing metabolism via supporting:
- the liver (our primary metabolic organ)
- the thyroid (our major metabolic gland that produces thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism)
- the muscles (our major metabolic tissue). Our weight loss program is truly SAFE FAT LOSS, it preserves metabolically active muscle, optimizes hydration and causes loss of stored body fat only.
We will hold you accountable and teach you the principles behind how the diet actually works – two essential keys to your success in the long term. Ultimately, you’ll master making the best choices for your metabolism – no matter where you are.
Clear Medicine Group Weight Loss – The Newest and Latest Program Created and Instructed By Dr. Natasha Turner ND:
- Turner’s New Weight Loss Prescription
- Weight Loss Challenges; Understanding Hunger and Cravings; Your Diet Tweaks and Intermittent Fasting
- Two Essential Macro’s For Fat Loss and Eating Out Tweaks – Have a Favorite Restaurant? Bring the Menu!
- Making Strength Come Easy; How To Get Your Body Ready For Exercise and Live Demonstration of Metabolic Training Workout (Suited to All Ages and Fitness Levels)
- Metabolism Factors, The Hormones of Fat Loss, Energy and Strength; Metabolic Tweaks, Maintenance Diet and Weight Loss Supplements With Proven Results.
- Post Weight Loss Class 5 – Individual appointment for your final Body Composition Analysis
Clear Medicine Group Weightloss Program Includes:
- 5 weekly group class sessions taught by Dr. Turner ND
- Free body composition testing to be completed within three weeks of after finishing the last class
- Weight Loss Kit – that includes all your weight loss essentials required to be successful in the course
NEW CLASS TIME: 6:40 – 7:40 PM
NEW START DATE Class Commences: April 25, 2018
Clear Medicine: 123 Dupont Street Toronto, On, M5R 1V4
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations completed within one week prior to the class are subject to a 10 % cancellation fee. After the first session, this program is non-refundable. **Course fees include the cost of course notes, slide handouts, dietary handouts and all support materials as well as the in-class sessions. For these reasons and because class spots are limited, no refunds are available once the class sessions have begun.**