Master the Workout
The Hormone Diet
You can master our Hormone Optimization Training (H.O.T), as recommended in The Hormone Diet and Supercharged Hormone Diet, in person at Clear Medicine. We specialize in 30-minute free-weight approach that’s based on the latest research from the field of exercise. It promotes the perfect hormonal balance to increase muscle, to decrease body fat and to aid stress reduction.
Our philosophy is simple – keep it short and high intensity, use a moderate to heavy amount of weight (without compromising form) and recruit as many muscle groups as possible during each session. You must also consume the right foods before and after your workouts to maximize it’s hormonal benefits.
The end results you can expect from this style of training are:
- a workout that offers the best results esthetically – if you want to love the way you look in the mirror, this is the workout for you
- improved insulin balance, which leads to loss of fat around the “love handles”, back of the arms, lower cholesterol, better blood sugar balance, lower blood pressure and anti-aging
- reduction in cortisol and avoidance of the stress associated with over-exercising
- improved balance of the sex and anti-stress hormones in men and women (estrogen, testosterone and DHEA), which offers improved fat burning, motivation, sex drive and anti-aging effects
- maximized growth hormone – the main hormone involved in muscle and bone tissue growth, repair and antiaging
You can master The Hormone Diet workout in one of two ways:
- Set an appointment with one of our ND’s or enroll in our 3-step program. The ND will work with the conditioning expert to optimize your personal training results.
- Set an appointment with our strength and conditioning expert for a Fitness Consultation. From here you will be directed to the appropriate clear medicine trainer or, if you live further away, we will arrange a workout plan that you can complete on your own at home or at your gym.
Contact us with your appointment request by calling 416 579 9105 or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.