Are You Eating For Hormonal Balance? Seminar This Week!Clear Medicine
123 Dupont Street
20 Feb 2013
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
“You will know your diet is hormonally balanced when you are free of cravings, your energy is high, your mood is balanced and your body is running efficiently” – Dr. Natasha Turner
I designed the Supercharge Your Nutrition seminar to teach you everything you need to know to perfect the rules of hormonally balanced nutrition. You will learn:
- The two hormones you must balance for to beat belly fat
- Factors that lead to increased insulin levels
- Signs of high cortisol and how to combat them
- What are the right foods and the right combinations to curb cravings
- What hormone hindering foods to avoid 100% of the time
- The best protein, carb sources and fat sources
- Recommended servings sizes for meals and snacks
- How to decode nutrition labels – what to watch out for
- How much protein, fat and carbs you should eat
- My favourite supplements for weight loss and much more!
As a special bonus I am giving away a copy of the bestselling book, The Hormone Diet and a Hormone Diet Wellness Tracker for EVERY attendee.
Day and time: Wednesday, February 20th from 6:30pm – 7:30pm. The seminar takes place at Clear Medicine – 123 Dupont Street (corner Davenport Road) in Toronto, Ontario. Spaces are limited!
*Only $75+hst per person (regular rate is $129+hst). Non-patients welcome. Payment is required for registration*
View a short clip on The Hormone Diet here. To register please call 416.579.9105 or email email@example.com with your name, phone number and email address and we will contact you shortly to confirm registration. Live out of town? Let us know if you would like to be informed of any upcoming webinars.