Dr. Turner's Clinic
Become a patient and experience the Hormone Diet and Carb Sensitivity approach
Call (416) 579-9105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose one of three ways to get your hormones back in balance at Dr. Turner’s wellness boutique, Clear Medicine, located in Toronto:
- Book an appointment for a naturopathic consultation with one of Dr. Turner’s associates – Dr. Amy Tung ND, Dr. Adrienne Shulman ND, Dr. Cara MacMillian ND or Dr. Marika Berni ND.
- Book an appointment for a fitness consultation with one of our CM Certified Personal Trainers, to master The Hormone Diet Workout.
- Join The Supercharged Hormone Diet Bootcamp
All of our practitioners follow the Clear Medicine system, a treatment philosophy that is aimed at restoring total hormonal balance. Your program may involve care from an MD, ND, nutritionist and personal trainer. We will help you to determine the therapies which are suited to you during your initial naturopathic consultation. You will master all of the aspects of a hormonally balanced lifestyle, including:
- Detoxification – focused primarily on the liver and digestive tract – we will coach you through The Supercharged Hormone Diet Detox – complete with a personalized supplement plan, detox diet, recipes, shopping lists and more.
- Nutrition coaching – The Hormone Diet nutrition program for hormonal balance
- Sleep guidelines for hormonal balance and fat loss as well as solutions to all sleep concerns
- Stress assessments and simple, yet highly effective, stress management techniques
- Supplements – your personalized supplement prescription will change depending on your phase of treatment. For instance, we will guide you from detoxification, to suggestions to restore health and hormonal imbalances, to basic supplements for your optimal health and metabolism. You may also receive product recommendations for prevention or your specific health risks associated with aging.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for both men and women, if deemed necessary. We will measure your hormones via blood, saliva and/or 24 hour urinalysis to complete your hormone prescription.
- A fitness consultation and exercise prescription using the philosophy of The Hormone Diet approach. Remember – when you exercise for hormonal balance – less is more and you must focus on building strength. All of your workouts are 30 to 40 minutes in length. One of our personal trainers will work with you in one of two ways; by training you in our studio two to three times a week or by showing you the workout and having you check-in every 4 to 6 weeks to monitor your progress
- Ongoing Health Assessments – urine testing, body composition testing, thorough blood testing, pH testing, physical examinations will be recommended on an individual basis.